Internet Cafe Premium
Easy, powerful, reliable, user-friendly cybercafe management software
Antamedia Internet Cafe controls, secures, and enhances the running of your Internet cafe, gaming center, library, school or hotel public computers. The software restricts access to the system, desktop, drives, folders and programs based on your settings. It helps you control and bill your customers for the Internet browsing, playing games, using Office applications, VOIP calling; even covering retail products.
Antamedia Internet Cafe is a client / server application that secures public Internet computers, kiosks, self service devices, controls WiFi HotSpot laptops and mobile devices, provides POS facilities, X10 to switch non PC devices and much more. Your public computers are protected with the Client Login screen, while HotSpot module shows login screen in the user's browser.
Internet Cafe Software includes application, gaming and VoIP management, billing, statistics and reporting with many useful features. The system is scalable with a fully integrated database system that will grow with your system.
Why Choose Internet Cafe Premium ?
- Include all the features in Standard Edition in addition to:
- Control Your Wi-Fi Customers.
- Bill for VoIP calls.
- Free Access.
- MAC and IP Whitelist.
- Choose WiFi HotSpot login page.
- Collect customer data.
- HotSpot Activity Log.
- URL Log with Anti-terrorism compliance.
- Connection Log.
- URL Keywords.
- User Files.
- Vendors Accounts.
- Fast Price Changes.
- Automatically Configure HotSpot.
- Welcome message.
- Promo Pricing & Happy Hour Configuration.
- Loyalty Programs.
- URL Tracking.
- Print Job Statistics.
- And many more.
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) with UAC set to Never Notify level
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) with UAC disabled
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit) with SP2/SP3
- 1.7 GHz processor or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 60 MB of free hard disk space
- 2 NICs for Internet Cafe with HotSpot module