Advanced TIFF Editor - Edition
Adv. TIFF Editor is a fax, tif, pdf, eps, ai, dcx viewer, editor and converter
Advanced TIFF Editor is a multipage FAX, TIF, PDF, EPS, PS, AI, DCX, JBIG, DICOM viewer, editor and converter, offers you a full solution for viewing, editing, printing, saving, converting.
Advanced TIFF Editor can show all kinds of FAX images, multipage FAX and TIFF images.
Images viewed on the screen can be sent directly to any printer supported by your operating system.
Size, area and position are adjusted using a comfortable printer dialog.
Advanced TIFF Editor can convert FAX and TIFF files to standard TIFF/FAX format, JPEG format (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK), PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX), Portable Bitmap PBM, PDF, PS.
Advanced TIFF Editor can edit loaded images - extract, move, insert, delete, rotate, flip, invert pages, insert test, erase, correct.
You can send the fax by printing to the FAX printer (Windows NT Fax Driver).
Supported the input image file formats - FAX, TIF, PDF, EPS, PS, AI, DCX, GIF.
Supported the output image file formats - FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM.
Special functions - TIFF tag analyzer and editor (individual tags).
Why Choose Advanced TIFF Editor ?
- Advanced TIFF Editor supports many FAX file formats.
- Twain Support for scanners and cameras.
- Text Recognition (OCR).
- Capture from Screen.
- Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position, and print preview.
- Personal Edition: Ideal choice for personal use at home for one computer for none commercial use
- Business Edition: To be used for commercial purpose.
- Site Edition: To be used on an unlimited number of computers within the same company or institution (within a 20 mile radius)
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with SP2/SP3 or Home/Professional/Media Center
- Microsoft® Windows® Me
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000
- Microsoft® Windows® NT
- Microsoft® Windows® 98
- 300 MHz processor or faster processor
- 128 MB of RAM or more
- 50 MB of free hard disk space.