Kernel Recovery for Exchange Server - License
How long can you live without e-mail?
Kernel for Exchange server database recovery is a powerful Exchange repair utility that helps in restoring the inaccessible user mailboxes by repairing the damaged Exchange Server database files.
Kernel for Exchange server database recovery is data recovery software for Microsoft Exchange Server versions 2003, 2007, and 2010. Exchange server data recovery scans the corrupt mail databases (.edb and .stm) and saves the recovered data in Personal Storage Table (.pst) file. The software restores corrupt mailboxes, recovers folders, emails, images, attachments, and journals, and saves them to PST format.
Why Choose Kernel Recovery for Exchange Server ?
- Repairs Priv1.edb database.
- Repairs public folders (pub.edb).
- Saves user mailboxes to .PST or .EDB file.
- Recovers deleted user mailbox data.
- Efficiently repairs large databases (No limitation on information store size).
- Repairs Dirty Shutdown error where eseutil and other ms utilities fail.
- Recovery from Exchange Database Checksum errors
- Rebuilds corrupt EDB database file impeccably.
- The Corporate License entitles an organization (corporation, company, enterprise, academic institutions, ...) to receive one copy of the software and to install it on multiple machines within one organization at single location.
- The Technician License is meant for Data Recovery Companies. It can be used for the purpose of providing services to the customers.
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® 2008
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
- Microsoft® Windows® 2003
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with SP2/SP3 or Home/Professional
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with SP4
- Microsoft® Windows® NT
- Microsoft® Windows® Me
- Microsoft® Windows® 98
- Microsoft® Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Microsoft® Outlook 97, 98, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- 300 MHz processor or faster processor
- 64 MB of RAM or more
- 10 MB of free hard disk space